Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Peace Corps

I decided while I was still in college if I did not get into Vet school I would join the Peace Corps and help out those less fortunate with the knowledge I gained in College. Well, here I am a year and a half after graduation waiting to leave. I leave January 7th for Philadelphia, PA for staging and then on the 9th I'm off to Niger for 2-3 months of training and then 2 years working with a local village doing something with Small Animal Husbandry, most likely working with mainly goats. This blog is where I will be journaling my adventures in Niger.

1 comment:

Geek Princess said...

Hi!!!
I'm also going to Niger in January of 2008, as a crop extension agent.
See you in Philadelphia
**waves**
M

Disclaimer

The views and opinions reflected throughout this site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.